Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cakes in the cups - CUPCAKES

We first tried cupcakes at The Apartment @ The Curve. The cakes were well decorated but we weren't really fancy about the cake somehow.

Then we tried the cupcakes at the Cupcakes Chic. Jenn and I sort of crazy about it as they look so beautiful and lovely.

Nice to hold, excited to see, good to taste. Jenn said Yummy. (if you have sweet tooth) but they are too sweet for me.

I bought some cupcakes from the Taman Tun market as well. This is the mini version. Gorgeous with its tiny size. Lovely.

Then Jenn found the new shop - Wondermilk @ Uptown Damansara. Jenn's excitement was indescribable. She is like oh my god, oh my god.... she holding them just like people holding the holy grail, no regret to buy her so many cupcakes, her happiness worth every penny.




Aren't they LOVELY? And they are really tasty too!!

So we decided to try our hand at it.




The taste was below average. The decoration is limited by our imagination. But to me, they are marvelous job.

Well done Jenn.

No comments: